View Paradise Palms | A Naples Vacation Rental
No Cleaning Fee/Sleeps 8/N.Naples
Just blocks from Vanderbilt Beach, Delnor-Wiggins State Park/Beach, and the expansive shopping and dining opportunities available at the Mercato. This 3-bedroom, the 2-bathroom home comfortably sleeps 8 and has all the amenities you need to make it an unforgettable stay for your group or family.
The location is perfect; this home is nestled within Naples Park where you can simply bike or walk to Vanderbilt Beach, Wiggins Park Beach, the Mercato Shopping District and so much more!
From the moment you enter the home, you will enjoy the bright, light-open floor plan elegantly decorated in a beach motif. The newly renovated kitchen opens to both the dining and living room areas - perfect for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen features quartz countertops, a large island, a breakfast nook and comes fully equipped with everything you need to dine in or entertain your guests.
The lanai/outdoor living space is completely fenced in for the utmost privacy and is the perfect spot to escape everything and enjoy your vacation. The covered lanai area features automatic screens and is furnished with a dining table that seats 6, a fan for your comfort, an electric grill, and a flat-screen TV. The pool area features a saltwater, Pebbletec pool that can be heated to your desired temperature upon arrival in addition to a 6-person luxury Hotsprings spa. When not in the pool, you can soak in the rays using one of 4 chaise lounges on the sun deck or grab a book and enjoy the outdoor living room area which contains a large canopy umbrella for shade. This home is truly your own private resort!
The master bedroom opens to the covered lanai and includes a king-sized bed, small desk area, large chair, walk-in closet with dresser, flat-screen TV, ceiling fan, and a private bath with dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and a soaking tub.
Guest Bedroom 1
This room features a queen-size bed, closet, dresser, flat-screen TV, ceiling fan, and a full-length mirror.
Guest Bedroom 2
This room features two twin-sized beds (one with a trundle), a closet, a dresser, flat-screen TV, ceiling fan, and a full-length mirror.
Both guest bedrooms use a full second bath.
• A fully-equipped kitchen (including both Kuerig and Ninja coffee makers, blender, etc.), outdoor living space featuring a large salt water pool and 8-person luxury spa, laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, 5 cable/Roku TVs, wireless internet access, and more!
• All linens, blankets and pillows are provided (the home sleeps 8 comfortably)
• Beach gear (6 Tommy Bahama beach chairs, multiple beach umbrellas including a large CoolCabanas umbrella, collapsible beach wagon to carry all your gear, beach towels, boogie boards, large portable beach mat and sand toys).
• Multiple pool toys and floats to enjoy yourself in the sun and warmth.
• A baby pack-and-play, high-chair, and umbrella stroller are available for your convenience.
• Full-size ping pong table in the garage, cornhole game, and yoga mat for your enjoyment.
• Games, cards, puzzles, and books are available in the home for everyone to enjoy!
Thank you for entering your review. The review will become available to the system shortly.
Response from Naples Vacations, LLCHi Gina, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We were honored to be able to help your family in the aftermath of Hurrican Ian. We're always here to help!
Your request has been sent. We look forward to meeting all your vacation needs!